New E-Book Offers Great Advice
If you are involved in selling (or marketing) professional services, you’ll want to know about this new eBook, The One Piece Of Advice You Can’t Sell Without: From 11 experts on selling professional services, produced by RainToday. They have consolidated the best advice from top-notch professional service sales experts.
Chock full of useful information, the eBook provides a broad look at the selling process. Although the advice comes from many directions, you’ll find some ideas will help you sell more.
Each expert concisely provides the one piece of information that, from the author’s perspective, we must know to succeed.
Names of contributors are well-known, and their credentials are impressive:
- Seth Godin, author of Small is the New Big & Purple Cow
- Jill Konrath, Chief Sales Officer, Leapfrog Strategies and author of Selling to Big Companies
- Mike McLaughlin, Deloitte Consulting, author of Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants
- Sam Reese, CEO of Miller Hieman sales training company
- Alan Weiss, author of Million Dollar Consulting
- Mike Schultz, Publisher, RainToday.com and Principal, Wellesley Hills Group
- Keith Ferrazzi, speaker and author of Never Eat Alone
- And more!