Podcast: How to Optimize Teleprospecting Vendors
More companies than ever are using third party providers for teleprospecting and lead management operations, however there is little information on how to select, engage, and measure these vendors who will add that essential human touch.
I just interviewed Sridhar Ramanathan, President of Pacifica Group, on how to evaluate and optimize outsourced teleprospecting partnerships (aka inside sales, telesales, telemarketing).
Sridhar is an industry thought leader in marketing and former HP executive that grew HP’s Managed Services unit to $1B in revenue. He has spent that last seven years advising his clients at Pacifica group on how to implement successful marketing strategies that increase revenue.
If you are involved in lead generation for a complex sale, this podcast offers practical information you won’t want to miss.
During the interview you will hear Sridhar discuss:
- Why his client’s decide to outsource
- What to have ready before engaging a firm
- The criteria companies should use when hiring a firm
- Success metrics used to evaluate effectiveness
- Pitfalls to avoid in a partnership
- Co-sourcing or Outsourcing?
- Best practices that make teleprospecting partnerships very effective
Listen to podcast now (27 minutes MP3 9.58 MB)