LinkedIn for lead generation – Are You the Missing Link?
It takes time and commitment, but LinkedIn has become ideal venue to nurture relationships and generate new leads, especially for sales people involved in a complex sale.
On that topic, I wrote an guest article for MarketingProfs, titled “10 Tips for Using LinkedIn to Generate Leads.” MarketingProfs decided to make it a “premium article” so it’s available only to paid subscribers.
You can read some of the ideas I shared in this summary article published by MarketingProfs.
Here’s just a few of the ideas I share:
- Create a polished and personally branded profile on LinkedIn.
- Join LinkedIn groups where your clients/customers gather and participate.
- Target groups by activity level (relevance), not just by size
- Post relevant content on groups.
- Answer questions posted on LinkedIn.
- Create your own LinkedIn group and share relevant content.
Also, if you’re interested in connecting on lead generation topics and use LinkedIn, consider joining me and the 4,200 members of the LinkedIn B2B Lead Generation Roundtable Group.